General Terms & Conditions
We may change these terms and conditions from time to time without you noticing. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received. Once your order has been confirmed, we will not be able to make any changes to the term that apply to your order.
Before placing an order, if you have any queries relating to these General Terms & Conditions, please contact our team.
- Orders via our website: Orders can be placed through our shopping cart on our website. You will be responsible for paying any costs of connection to our website.
- Whilst we try to ensure that our website is reliable and available at all times, the internet is not an inherently stable medium, and errors, omissions, interruptions of service and delays may occur from time to time. We do not give any warranty for the accuracy, suitability, reliability, completeness, performance, fitness, freedom from viruses or timeliness of the content or services contained to our website.
- We will not be liable for any damages (including without limitations on the loss of profits or loss of use) arising out of your use or delay or inability to use our website, its contents or any other link to another website arising from the contract , tort (including negligence) or otherwise, except in the case of death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
- When placing an order for the first time, you will be required to open an account with us and complete certain required fields on the order form. All steps necessary for placing an order are detailed on our website.
- In the event prolonged inactivity causes your connection to our website to fail, your selection of goods may be lost. In such a case, you will be required to re-enter your selection.
- Before you submit your order, you will be given an opportunity to review your selection, check the total price of your order and correct any input errors. Your order represents an offer by you to purchase the goods. We will acknowledge receipt of your order without delay by sending a confirmation email. Please note however that such confirmation email does not constitute acceptance of your order.
- The sale will only be binding on us once we have notified you that the order is accepted and the goods will then be dispatched by us. This means that the goods are shown on our website but are not available or are incorrectly priced or otherwise incorrectly described, we shall not be obliged to sell you such goods.
- The price of the goods you order will be shown on the website before you confirm your order. All prices are in Singapore Dollars and inclusive of GST and delivery charges.
- If an error is found in the goods you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling your order. If you cancel the order, we will refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods excluding any delivery costs paid.
- You must pay for the goods prior to their dispatch to you by credit card, Paypal and Transfer by Payment or other payment methods as they become available from time to time on our website. Payment must be made in Singapore Dollars. The following credit cards are available: Visa, Master Card and Amex.
- Your credit card will be debited at the time the order is dispatched. You must confirm to us the name which appears on the credit card to be debited, give us your credit card number and the expiry date shown on the front of the credit card, as well as the security code on the back of the credit card. We undertake to keep these information private and confidential.
- To ensure that your debit, credit and charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against third party databases. By accepting these General Terms & Conditions, you consent that such checks are being made. In performing these checks, personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep record of that information. You can be assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will not be affected.
- In the event that the sum due from you cannot be debited for whatever reasons (including without limitations, stopped payment, refusal by the issuer of the card), the sale will be cancelled immediately.
4. Terms for Shipping Overseas and Local Deliveries
Please refer to the section on Delivery Information.
5. Return policy and Exchange of goods
Please refer to the section on Return & Exchange Policy.
- Cosmetic Bags
- Shoulder Bags